Junior Cambridge ICT Certificate – Exploring Documents
In this module, learners begin to expand their word-processing skills, so that they are able to add images to documents, change the style, size or colour of text, and begin to understand how to arrange items on the page. They can use the software to refine their work, and they start to understand how they can alter the look of a document to make it appropriate for a particular audience. They know how to save and retrieve their work. They understand how to use the software to improve the accuracy and quality of their work.
For more information CLICK HERE.
Both Pass and Merit learners are required to show that they can enter text and use the software to make changes to the text, and to insert images. All learners are expected at this level to be able to save, retrieve and print their work. However, in addition to this, Merit learners are required to demonstrate that they can refine the way the text and images appear on the page, to make the document more appealing and appropriate for its audience. Merit learners should also be able to talk or write about their choices in the way the document looks. For example, “I have made the title bold and centered it so that it stands out. I think this makes the document easier to read.” All learners should be able to produce documents which are mostly without error.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour Per Class
- Skill level Target Age: 8-10 years of age
- Language English
- Students 198
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes