Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing large-scale AJAX applications
- Good expertise in jQuery and writing jQuery plug-ins
- Sound knowledge of Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks and unit testing frameworks (PHPUnit, JUnit, QUnit)
- Exceptional knowledge of PHP, Java, Ruby, Python, .NET, HTML/CSS, JAXB and JDOM
- Strong problem solving skills
Hertz, Inc., São Paulo, SP
July 2006 – 2017
- Designed and documented front-end projects of various scope.
- Developed and maintained the presentation layer of company’s site.
- Participated in code reviews of other developers’ work.
- Provided technical assistance to engineers, designers, managers.
- Coordinated with 3rd parties on technical designs and issues.
- Presented technical issues and their business impact to management.
- Coordinated projects, and communicated technical issues using non-technical language.
SNP, São Paulo, SP
May 2002 – June 2006
- Managed day-to-day site design and creation.
- Developed user interface elements for Web-based applications based on program specifications.
- Created web content, web graphics, and multimedia for client websites.
- Monitored site traffic and proactively implemented site enhancements in terms of capacity and scalability.
- Handled customer queries and issues and provided impeccable customer service.
- Assisted in business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, secondary research, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Mackenzie Presbyterian University, São Paulo, SP