- Co-Founder, Director and lead teacher at iLearnSpace.
- ICT coordinator/teacher with 11 years experience. Responsible for grades 1-9 with regard the creation and integration of ICT curricular strategies across the areas.
- Tutored the British Columbia High School Diploma for grades 10, 11, 12
- Authors and updates school ICT curriculums, mapping against prescribed international standards, so that the skills and knowledge assessed reflect the competencies demanded globally.
- Certified designer and web developer with over 30 years experience. Specializes in corporate/brand design, desktop publishing, web applications design and digital video pre/post production.
– Excellent all round understanding of new media, specializing in integrating 21stCentury technology standards across academic areas.
– Good team player and experienced creative problem solver who can bring solutions to entrenched dilemmas by thinking outside of the box.
– Ability to integrate the professional design environment within school projects thereby enabling students to achieve outstanding results and unique perspectives.
– Co-founder and lead developer of the internet start-up, CollaborationMundi. CollaborationMundi is a web based content management system and App whose mission statement is to be a community driven tool that galvanizes and facilitates people in finding solutions to the unresolved issues they are facing, (currently in BETA).
– Co-founder and director of iLearnSpace.
– London Film Festival Project:Introduced to underprivileged teenagers the digital film process. This included teaching script writing, storyboarding, digital filming, editing, musical scores, titles and effects.
– Restored abandoned buildings for the purpose of bringing the arts to the community in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Tasks included teaching drawing, painting, ceramics and clay sculpturing.
Master of Science (MSc) Digital Technology in Education
University of Edinburgh, 2017
ICT in Primary Education (Distinction)
Institute of Education, University of London, 2015
e-Learning Ecologies (Distinction)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2014
Responsive Website Development and Design
University of London & Goldsmiths, University of London, 2013
Associates Degree, HND (HON) Graphic (Communication) Design
Newham College of Art and Design (Middlesex University), 2000
BA (HON) Philosophy
University of Birmingham, 1988
- 2006- 2017/ ~ Stance Dual School
ICT coordinator, teacher and consultant.
Responsibilities include teaching ICT to grades 1-9. Tutoring the British Columbia International High School diploma. Research, author and deliver an integrated ICT curricular program across the areas and across the entire school cohort. Advise, procure, maintain and update academic and network software solutions.
- 2004 – Present / ~ UI/UX Design Consultant
Digital media strategist and content producer.
- September 2000 – 04 / ~ BBC Resources, Wood lane, London, W12
Senior Graphic Designer (Publications).
- August – Trafalgar square 2000 / ~ The Thames festival
Digital video shoot, NLE, and effects.
This documentary was commissioned to chart the progress of festival participants over a period of eight weeks, culminating with the filming of the festival itself.
- January 1996- 97 / ~ Transmute, Brazil (Director of Art)
A community based workshop to transform an abandoned building into a local arts centre.
- 1995 – 96 / ~ Freelance Designer
Briefs included a wide variety of multi media corporate assignments, mostly revolving around 3D-model design and the production of promotional material for print and film.
- 1992 – 95 / ~ Yellow Hammer, 82 Oxford Street, London, W1.
Art creative within busy blue chip advertising agency.
- 1990 – 92 / ~ BBC TV Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12.
Coordinator, stage technician.
- 1986 – Onwards / ~ Simon Bell Ass, Marble Arch, London, W1.
Illustrator and dye transparency technician (strip-ins and photo comps).